Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Monday, April 6, 2009

Keys on Main











So this last weekend, my friends and I went to a Piano bar in Salt Lake called Keys on Main. It was Sheldon, Stacey, Collin, Chris, Laura, and I! We had so much fun, I drank way way to much, I looked at my receipt on Sunday and I drank over 10 shots within a 2 hour period. Needless to say I got a little sick... lol But I finally got to hang out with Chris, whom was a previous potential hook up by Stacey whiched failed because he had a girlfriend and the time. But we hit it off, and I had so much fun. He is funny, he is in a band, which is totally hot! So in my quest to beat Stacey in drinking I failed, but I did succeed in snatching up a good catch!! Stay tuned to see what happens with Chris!!!

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! I am so glad you 2 hit it off! the pictures turned out so cute!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete