Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Friday, October 1, 2010

Wedding Plans Moving Along Perfect!!

I have heard horror stories about wedding disasters and I have just been waiting for something to go wrong....but nothing has gone wrong! YET??? I have ordered my Wedding Dress, the Bridesmaids have been fitted and purchased, the Reception Hall is booked, as well as the Island Ceremony place! We have the Engagement pictures coming up and my coordinator is preparing to do all the decorations, I just keep my fingers crossed that it will continue to going so well! Here are pictures of what the Ceremony will look like in Hawaii...ugh I love it!

Our reception here in Utah is going to be at Tuscany Gardens in Roy, I have been to a wedding there and it is so cute, it has this Italian feel and they take care of sooo much, including invites, videographer,flowers, cake,food etc. So if you are not coming to my wedding reception you are totally missing out...lol

And Chris and I found the perfect hotel, they have a Dolphin Park right inside the hotel and its sooo pretty and I fell in love with the rooms, and I might just stay forever...







I can't wait!

Love Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Ok I totally want to get married all over again now! You're making me so jealous! I am so damn happy for you! Everything sounds amazing! Let me know if I can help in any way! So excited for you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete