Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1st. Thanksgiving

Watch out world...I'm having everyone over for my house on Thanksgiving...Yes...that does mean I am making an attempt to cook! I will have supervision! I don't think I have ever done so much research before, I have found cute food, yummy food, delicious food, food I can't mess up! Wish me luck, and wish my family members good luck, Chris said he already has reservations made "Just in Case"...on an even funnier note, I have joined a Woman's Football League! That's right, full contact football! My dad believes I have lost my mind, my husband thinks I like girls now, and my mom can't wait to finally be able to scream "Tackle that Bi***"! So I fully expect my fellow bloggers to blog about this, come cheer us on in April, we are the Utah Football Blitz! HA HA HA HA I still can't believe it! I will post pics next week of my cooking job!

Love
Ashley

OMG I almost forgot....TOMORROW ME, and Jacob Black have a date....Breaking Dawn Part 1 Midnight showing woooo hooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment