Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!!!

So this Labor day weekend was quite eventful for Chris and I. As you all most likely know my Jetta has been giving me problems... I have put in so much money into and its still needing work. After I picked it up from is monthly visit to the shop I was informed that the Transmission would soon be going out with other numerous problems...he said that the best thing to do is drive it off a cliff (thought about it) or trade in for a new car. I love my Jetta I planned on being put to rest in that car lol but Chris convinced me that it was time to move on. So we started Friday night looking, I figured Labor day weekend they would have some killer deals. Sure enough the first place we went I fell in love with my car...I promised Chris I would look other places but nothing measured up to the White Nissan Altima 3.5 so Saturday we went back and after a little help from my dad we were driving away in a new car. Now I call it OUR car because I gave Chris driving rights on the weekend. lol


Now don't let Chris's laid back look fool you, he loves the car almost as much as he loves me. He looks like such a pimp in the car, and we get so many looks in it I feel like a movie star!!




It has everthing I wanted, Black interior, tinted windows, White lights, hands free bluetooth, 6 cd changer, and I know that all sounds lame but its like the car was made for us. We love it, now we have not named it so any one have any ideas let me know...




Love Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment