Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick Update!!!

Really quick I will update everyone, pictures will soon follow....School is great, 1st term ended and I got a 4.0 first one since I think like junior High lol...Man I studied so hard I know I drove Chris crazy having him quiz me on everything but I really want to do good, so that when I am done I can be considered at Westminster for my Internship....

Anyway this semester is way way harder and I have one teacher that really will be the end of me so wish me luck!!!
So we have been really busy lately Chris started his 2nd job so now not only does he work Tue-Thur. doing landscaping on Mon., Fri., & Sat. he sells cars up at Willey Honda in Bountiful so if you looking for a car go up there...We rarely see eachother expect at night when we go to the gym. Speaking of gym we went to this Body Combat class on Saturday seriously the funnest, hardest, most painful thing I have ever done. It's 60 straight minutes of serious workout. We loved it we are going to start doing it every Saturday its a good way to start the day. Plus maybe I will shed a few pounds...


So last weekend we went to the Keys on Main for Stacey's B-day and we had a blast, it was fun to be there and remember how me and Chris first kiss was there and how that night was the start to the best almost 6 months of my life. Man time flys when your happy. But anyway it was fun, we drank and laughed but I didnt want to get sick again so I behaved myself...lol Stacey had a good time...lol I love her she cracks me up. I will post pics of that soon. I dont have Facebook on my work computer anymore so its hard to download pictures from work. I miss Facebook....Anyway until next time!

1 comment:

  1. They blocked Facebook at my work too - drives me nuts! Oh and I love Keys on Main! I didn't know that was your first kiss - how sweet! And working out on a Saturday is like an oxymoron, that should be illegal! hahahaha Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete