Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Team Jacob!


So yes I was one of the many that stood in line Thursday to see New Moon, and after the movie all I could think about was Jacob...does that mean I am a petafile? LOL My mom and I went but it was so packed and our group didn't save seats for us and we ended up sitting separate...So I was all alone. But they did a raffle and I won a free massage which ROCKS! I loved the movie so much we went and saw it again on Sunday and this time I drug Chris to it...He hated it. It made me so sad! He laughed at a few parts too! Guess its just a girl thing. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely just a girl thing - my husband hated it, too. He was bugged that I made him see it with me. He even dozed off once and I nudged him to wake up. Then at one point I was crying in the movie and he started laughing. men are lame. I was like, "Why can't you be more like Edward or Jacob?" hahahaha LOL kidding. And I saw it twice in one week, too. YUM! I would so go to jail for a chance with Jacob!!!

    ReplyDelete