Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December!!!

Normally I hate Christmas time, the beginning of December is extremely hard for my family and it brings up old memories. This year I luckily had a wonderful man to comfort me when I needed it the most. I truly think that my dad would of loved Chris, he is so understanding, sweet, & thoughtful! On a happier note, our house is completely decorated, and I am going to finish up Christmas shopping Saturday....The holidays always bring so much emotion, wither it be happiness, or stress. I love school and bless all my teachers hearts for caring enough to give me the midterms before Christmas lol (that was a joke)....I have never been so stressed over 1 stupid mid-term. Wish me luck! I know its a short post but I am a very busy girl this time of month!!!

Love Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I always think of your Dad this time of year... Alan and I were driving home from the Temple when we heard he'd passed away... He was an Amazing man!!!! I'm sure he would have loved Chris too! Your Dad was a super guy! LOVE you and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry this time of the year is so hard for you! Your Dad was such an awesome guy! I really did see a guy that looked JUST like him.. I followed this guy around the store just to make sure because it was so weird!I hope you still have a great Christmas, because im sure he will still be there with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through some old pictures of y'all on the cul de sac the other day ... ahhh, good times ;) Your Dad was the best and I am sure he loves anyone who has made his baby girl as happy as Chris makes you!

    ReplyDelete