Loving Life with Him in it!

Voting

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year!

Wow this year has started out so CRAZY! So much has happened in such a quick time, I will make it quick! New years was low maintenance, Chris and I just decided to stay home with each other which was nice because we don't get alot of just me and him time! So we stayed home and played Mario Kart, and yes I kicked his butt...;) So we decided to buy a new bed because are old one is well OLD...so we have been on the hunt for a new one...and we went to RC Willey's and of course the first one Chris sees is this humongous one that looks like something straight out of Hugh Hefner's house, its this round platform bed with a square part on top, its hard to explain but he fell in love with it...I made him keep looking, cause I was like heck no, that is a full on Bachelors bed and you are not a bachelor... but he was like a little puppy with the eyes and everything and I caved, and we got it....lol so they deliver it Saturday and its huge I mean seriously it will take up the entire room... I will post pics of the room when its delivered! Anyway so we have been going like crazy trying to get everything ready for that...plus I have a Pampered Chef Party coming up so I have been trying to get the house ready for that, and take down the Christmas stuff, AND go to school, I don't think I am sleeping...lol Last weekend though I did get a little break. We celebrated Chris's sister Tiffany's Birthday in Park City, we went Snowmobiling, and tubing and we stayed in this way nice hotel it was a blast I will also post those pics too. My camera broke so I need to get the pictures from the other girls...:) Anyway hope all is good with everyone. Also I want to say a quick shout out to my perfect boyfriend he is the bestest...I love him!!!! 9 Months!

Love Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash,so im trying to figure out my own of this...How do you make the pics smaller and how did you add music?

    ReplyDelete